1. Choice: We currently have over 210 motorhomes and campervans available for hire all over the UK, in every shape and size, and all in different price bands, to suit every budget.
2. Availability: You can instantly check availability online as every motorhome and campervan has its own dedicated calendar that is fully up to date. In addition, you can use our new "super advanced" date search facility at http://www.motorhome-city.co.uk/motor-home-hire.htm to show only the motorhomes and campervans available for your selected dates. You can also use this facility to search for motorhomes and campervans that allow pets. (Don't worry about using this facility on our Motorhome City website, as all motorhomes are shown on both Hirebuddies and Motorhome City identically.
3. Information: We offer a wide range of information on every individual motorhome webpage, including seasonal prices (in daily and weekly amounts), up to 6 large pictures of the motorhome to view, standard and detailed information about the motorhome, information regarding standard equipment and extras supplied with the vehicle, information of any additional charges that may apply (for delivery, bedding, pets etc), in fact everything you require to make an informed choice prior to booking.
4. Price: We categorise all of our motorhomes into 4 separate categories depending on the age of the vehicle, its value, its condition and extras supplied with it. An “A” Classification motorhome will generally be under 3 years of age, or will be a high value motorhome. The other Classifications (B, C and D) are slightly older and are offered for hire at significantly reduced rates to the public. A well maintained "older" motorhome should still have all the features of modern motorhomes, and because they are in private ownership, will be well looked after and lovingly cared for vehicles. For further information of our classification system, please visit http://www.motor-roamers.co.uk/rate2.htm.
5. Convenience: Apart from covering the UK, many motorhomes can be delivered to nearbye Airports and City Centres. Check out these details on each motorhome webpage.
6. Replacement Vehicles: Unlike many smaller companies, we will be able to offer you a replacement motorhome or campervan if yours has a problem (when we cannot get it repaired quickly for you). This is highly unusual as all vehicles have a comprehensive breakdown policy in place when travelling in the UK.
7. Customer Care: Our Hire Team is 100% dedicated to providing every hirer with a high quality professional service to ensure your booking and motorhome hire is both smooth and enjoyable. We are part of The Motorhome Hire Network of companies and have a strict code of conduct for all of our staff who are well aware that Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority. (For more information, please visit our About Us page at http://www.hirebuddies.com/about-us.html.
8. Knowledge and Experience: All of our staff are very knowledgeable of motorhomes and campervans and can readily assist you with detailed information and advice, either by email or by phone. In the small amount of instances where we cannot answer your question, we will either contact the owner of the vehicle directlty or seek the answer from a number of other motorhome professionals who we regularly deal with.
9. Where you want and when you want: We do not operate Saturday - Saturday, and will accept motorhome bookings starting on the day of your choice. You can pick up your motorhome anytime after 9am in the morning on the first day of your hire, and return it as late as 5pm on the last day of hire. Motorhomes are available for European travel, and many accept pets – just check the details on the motorhome webpage.
10. Just go and explore: Motorhome hire is rapidly expanding, as more and more people discover that this is an affordable and exciting way in which to explore a County or Country. Go where you want, on your own timescales, and just explore. Stop where you like for lunch or afternoon tea in your own vehicle. Wild Camp (where permitted) or stay in one of the thousands of campsites dotted around the British Isles. The choice is yours. Freedom to explore is free.